Conference Rooms close to London
Stoke Place has 7 function rooms to choose from, each with a style and atmosphere of its own.
- - The Fly Fishing room is a lovely intimate space with vintage fly fishing wallpaper which caters for groups up to 15
- - The Barn Room, located at the end of the ballroom, is self contained or the perfect additional space
- - The Lakeside Room has its own private bar and fantastic views of the lake
- - The Thomas Gray features lovely bay windows overlooking the grounds
- - The Howard Vyse Room has its own terrace and raised view towards the lake
- - The fabulous Ballroom is a large hall with exposed beams that seats up to 200 delegates
- - The Stable Main room is an intimate space acommodation small meetings
Here is a breakdown of the rooms' capacities:
|Meeting Room||Fly Fishing Room||Barn Room||Lakeside Room||Thomas Gray||Howard Vyse Room||Ballroom||Stable Main|
See our Corporate Brochure for more information on our packages and pricing.
Location and facilities
Located only 30 minutes from central London and 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport, close to the M25, M40 and M4.
Host your event at Stoke Place and enjoy complimentary WiFi through-out, stationary boxes, delegate stationary, screen and projectors, and full PA systems.