At Stoke Place we are dedicated to ensuring that all guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay. If you have any specific questions or requests regarding accessibility, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team on [email protected] . We look forward to hosting you and making your stay enjoyable and hassle-free.
• We are available to assist you throughout the booking process and can be reached through various contact methods to cater to your requirements. Our team is delighted to help you every day via telephone at 01753 534 790 or through email at [email protected] . Our office hours ensure that the team can promptly verify room availability and assign the appropriate room for your stay.
• We have 200 car parking spaces on site and are available complimentary, all cars must be registered on the tablet provided at reception.
There is ample space for parking, and if requested in advance we are happy to reserve a car parking space out the front of Reception.
• Upon entering the hotel, the car park is located to your left, however there is car parking available to the right also by reception entrance.
When checking in at reception please do register your car on the tablet provided.
• Accessible entrances are available at reception. If you are attending a function in the Lakeside or Ballroom there is also a private accessible entrance to the Lakeside room, where a tablet is provided to register your car.
• Accessible toilets are available in the Lakeside lobby to the left of the entrance.
• 1 number of accessible rooms are available, located outside of the main house near the front entrance of the hotel, this is a deluxe gatehouse room.
• Our Juniper bar is accessible via the courtyard, this can be used for dining or just drinks and will include a all day dining menu.
Meeting & Events Spaces
• All meeting and events spaces are accessible, for accessible toilets this would be located in the Lakeside lobby which has its own private entrance.
All meeting rooms are located on the ground floor. Lower Garden room and Fly-fishing room are accessible via the courtyard, Thomas Gray meeting room is accessible via reception entrance, Lakeside and Ballroom is accessible via the private Lakeside entrance.
In addition, we allow guide dogs to the hotel.